Aftercare & Policies
Helpful Information About Our Tattoo and Piercing Services
- Don't touch it!!
- Dirty hands are one of the easiest ways to make a perfectly healthy and happy piercing go south, so keep the hands off!
- We recommend a Sterile Saline Wound Wash, used 2-3 times a day.
- Keep it dry. Warm, moist areas are breeding grounds for bacteria. After bathing, and using saline, gently pat dry with a clean paper towel.
- This also means no swimming, hot tubbing, baths, or any other submerging of the pierced area in public or private waters for a minimum of 8 weeks.
- If something doesn't seem right, call us! Self-diagnosing seldom yields positive results. We've seen a lot and know how to help you along the way. It's what we're here for!
- Love it! From afar... seriously, don't touch it!
Clients 18+ MUST have a valid, state-issued, photo I.D.
Clients 14-17 MUST have a parent/guardian present with that person’s I.D. and guardianship papers, if applicable.
Minors MUST also have:
A valid, state-issued, photo I.D.
AND Birth Certificate
Alexia and Aaron now offer ear lobe piercings for children 7 and up. Child must consent to being pierced.
Appointments required: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday only.
The health department requires: child ID and parent ID and child's birth certificate.
If guardians are bringing in child to be pierced, they must have guardianship court papers.
IDs are available for purchase at BMV for any age.