Helpful Information About Our Tattoo and Piercing Services
- Don't touch it!!
- Dirty hands are one of the easiest ways to make a perfectly healthy and happy piercing go south, so keep the hands off!
- We recommend a Sterile Saline Wound Wash, used 2-3 times a day.
- Keep it dry. Warm, moist areas are breeding grounds for bacteria. After bathing, and using saline, gently pat dry with a clean paper towel.
- This also means no swimming, hot tubbing, baths, or any other submerging of the pierced area in public or private waters for a minimum of 8 weeks.
- If something doesn't seem right, call us! Self-diagnosing seldom yields positive results. We've seen a lot and know how to help you along the way. It's what we're here for!
- Love it! From afar... seriously, don't touch it!